How to cook Miracle Noodles
Learn how to cook Miracle Noodles with this easy and delicious recipe
Miracle Noodles are a zero net carbohydrate and zero calorie shirataki noodle made in the U.S.A. from a Japanese technique. Made from the corm (underground stem) of the Konjac plant, Miracle noodles are vegan and gluten-free. Miracle Noodles are fantastic for those of us on Keto or other low carb diets and great for low calorie/low-fat diets as well. You don’t even have to be on a diet to enjoy these noodles they are fantastic in lots of recipes.
Order Miralce Noodles on Amazon here >> MIRACLE NOODLES
HOW TO COOK MIRACLE NOODLES VIDEO
Watch the video below for step by step instructions
Miracle Noodle Recipe Ingredients
After prepping the noodles by rinsing, boiling for a minute and dry frying ( watch the video above to see all the steps) I stir fried the noodles with chili oil and low carb vegetables. I grabbed a bag of coleslaw to speed the recipe up, shredded cabbage is a great, low carb vegetable to add to a stir fry. Top this dish with bean sprouts to add some fresh crunch to the dish. Squeeze fresh lime juice on the finished dish to add some zing!
Sear some steak, shrimp or chicken to serve on the side and dinner is done in a matter of minutes.
Add your favorite toppings
While the noodles and steak were coking I steamed some baby bok choy in the microwave with a little water (use chicken broth to steam the bok choy for extra flavor). The bok choy took only about 3-4 minutes to become tender. Drain it and add it to your noodle dish. A few boiled eggs go great with this as well.
I also like Miracle Noodle in my Low Carb Pho recipe
What would you add to your Miracle Noodle Stir fry?
- 3 bags of Miracle Noodles Shirataki noodles
- 1-2 tablespoons chili oil
- 1 bag of coleslaw/shredded cabbage. About 3 cups
- 1 cup of pea shoots or bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons of chives or scallions
- lime juice
- 2 boiled eggs
- steamed bok choy
- 2 Seared steaks
- Drain and rinse the Miracle Noodles
- Boil the noodles for 1 minute, then drain them
- Dry fry the noodles in a pan over medium heat for 3-5 minutes
- Add in 1-2 tablespoons of chili oil, coleslaw mix, some of the bean sprouts or pea shoots (save some raw for the end of the dish) and chives
- Serve with seared steak, st3eamed bok choy, and boiled eggs
If you order products with my affiliate links I get a small fee and you don’t pay any extra. It’s a WIN/WIN! Thanks!