Air Fryer Lamb Chops Ninja Foodi Grill Recipes
Air Fryer Lamb Chops – Ninja Foodi Grill Recipes
Tender, SUCCULENT air fryer lamb chops cook lightning fast! Have dinner on the table FAST with this DELICIOUS, easy recipe. I used the Ninja Foodi Grill but you can use any air fryer you have. You can use the NuWave air fryer, the Power Air Fryer pro, the COSORI Air Fryer or whichever air fryer you have at home.
I’ve made air fried lamb chops TWO WAYS for you today. One lamb chop recipe with honey and the second lamb chop recipe with yogurt. It’s hard for me to pick a favorite out of the two recipes, I guess it depends on my mood! Yogurt gives the lamb rib chops recipe a tangy flavor which I love but the honey and cayenne pepper combination is AMAZING if you like the sweet/hot flavor combination.
WATCH THE STEP BY STEP VIDEO ON YouTube
How to make lamb chops in an air fryer
Start with lamb chops or a rack of lamb and cut it into chops. It’s usually cheaper to buy a rack from Costco or Sam’s and cut it yourself. I used lamb rib chops but lamb loin chops would work just as well. Both cook very quickly and taste great! Take a look at the video above and you can see how fast the lamb chops cook in the Ninja Foodi Grill. You don’t even need to flip them over!
Season the lamb well with the spices in the recipe or use your favorite spice blend. Try coating the lamb chops with spicy harissa paste or sriracha if you like things HOT! These lamb chops would be DELICIOUS in a rice bowl like with my Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl recipe.
Air fryer lamb chops Air fried lamb chops
- Air fryer
- 16 lamb chops rib chops OR loin chops
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper or to taste
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup Whole Greek yogurt OR honey
- Season the lamb with salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, granulated garlic and onion powder
- Coat the lamb with 1/4 cup of honey OR 1/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- Grill or Air Fry the lamb for 4 to 7 minutes depending on the type of air fryer you have. Turn if necessary