I’m going to help you break at least one of your New Year’s resolutions with this fudge recipe. This Dulce de Leche fudge is super easy to make and slap yo mama good (WARNING …please do NOT slap yo mama).
Dulce de leche is simply caramelized sweetened condensed milk, you can usually find dulce de leche ready made in your grocery store next to the sweetened condensed milk.
Top this easy fudge with candied fruit and salted nuts or mix them into the batter. You can even pour this over Rice Krispies for a little extra crunch. I like to leave some plain for the fudge purist in me.
Dulce De Leche Dark Chocolate Fudge
You can usually find dulce de leche next to the sweetened condensed milk in the grocery store.
- 1 - 14 ounce can dulce de leche
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup salted nuts of your choice optional
- 1/2 cup dried fruit of your choice optional
- Bring the dulce de leche to a simmer in a saucepan and remove from heat
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Spread in an 8 by 8 pan
- Top with nuts and dried fruit if you like
- Cut into squares or bars and serve or store at room temperature in an airtight container for up to a week
AnnFebruary 5, 2015 at 3:03 pm (8 years ago)
A cup of coffee, a piece of fudge, and a handsome sweetie…that’s a good plan!Reply
Demetra OvertonFebruary 5, 2015 at 10:12 pm (8 years ago)
I TOTALLY agree Ann. That sounds like a perfect plan.
Karen HartzellFebruary 4, 2015 at 10:23 pm (8 years ago)
This looks so delicious! How can I get my husband to make it for me? Any tips? lolReply
Demetra OvertonFebruary 5, 2015 at 4:18 am (8 years ago)
Try a little “Sweet Talk”! That should work