These Parmesan crisps are so easy to make and they are DELICIOUS!! I had some at a wine tasting party a few weeks ago and thought they were the perfect replacement for crackers. I’ve been cutting out carbs lately and needed a something tasty to snack on while the rest of my family are eating chips. I’ve run into a problem, now the rest of the family are eating my snacks!
My husband, kids and I love to catch up on movies together. We introduce the kids to the movies we grew up on like Goonies and Ghostbusters as well as catch up with new releases we may have missed in the theater. We get comfortable on the couch, dim the lights and snuggle in our blankets-they’ll have their chips and movie candy and I’ll have my charcuterie and freshly made Parmesan crisps. I’m sure I’ll have to share but that’s ok, maybe I’ll make a double batch.
Parmesan Crisps Recipe-What I'm Snacking On
- 1 cup coarsely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the Parmesan cheese in 8 mounds on the parchment paper, about 2 tablespoons each. Pat down lightly.
- Sprinkle each mound of Parmesan with rosemary, pepper and garlic powder.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-9 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool completely and gently remove to a paper towel to absorb excess oil. Serve at room temperature or store in an airtight container for a week.
foodlovetogJuly 28, 2014 at 5:21 pm (9 years ago)
Need this in my life!!!Reply