Wontons + Nachos = WONTACHOS! Make these Pulled Pork WonTachos and be the hero of your next party. All you need to do is grab some wonton wrappers from the grocery store and make this Slow Cooked Pulled Pork recipe and you’re good to go.
Pulled Pork Nachos Wontons #recipe
- 2 cups warm Pulled Pork see SweetSavant.com/blog for the recipe
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- Canola oil for frying
- Various toppings like jalapeno peppers barbecue sauce, sriracha cheese
- Stack the wonton wrappers and cut them diagonally in half
- Pour the canola oil to a half in deep in a frying pan and heat on medium high
- Fry the Wontons, in batches, for a few seconds on each side until they turn golden brown.
- Remove the wontons to drain on paper towels and sprinkle with salt.
- Layer fried wontons with pulled pork, cheese barbecue sauce or whatever other toppings you like.
- Top with cheese and broil for 1-2 minutes to melt the cheese